Popular Post

Advertisement

Posted by : FantasyTrove Sep 25, 2022

 Bobby works hard to win back his wives’ trust and affection.

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 10

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Prove-It

 

“And that’s how we got cum stains out of silk garments in ancient China,” Charlotte smiled as she relaxed on her small mountain for cushions. Her bare chest rose and fell as she let out a wistful sigh. “You can believe that Ghenghis Khan’s harem was very happy with that information and more than willing to show their gratitude.”

 

“Yeah, cool story, bro,” I said, pouring every ounce of boredom into my voice that I could muster. “You’ve kept me locked in here for days, listening to your inane stories. When are you going to let me out?” This was my bored response to every one of her stories. I’d brought Elly and Shayna being worried about me up initially, but the red-skinned succubus scoffed and continued another of her sordid tales instead of answering. I now knew countless ways to please a woman with my manhood, hands, toes, and even my elbows and abs. I would never even try many of the acts she described, even if I didn’t care about the other woman. Some of them sounded too bizarre to be anatomically possible.

 

I didn’t need to sleep or eat in here, though that would have been a welcome reprieve from the other woman’s constant talking. I wasn’t sure of the exact amount of time but knew it had to be three or four days, though Charlotte said time worked differently. As if experiencing multiple days locked within this dream world made the fact that only hours passed in the real world matter to me at the moment.

 

“You don’t like my stories or admiring my naked body?” The red-skinned demoness arched one dark eyebrow as she mock-pouted. “But I’ve given you tons of tips on pleasing a woman—or multiple women—and even showed you in graphic detail some of them. I’m sure your time would be more pleasant if you let me demonstrate on you. Of course, most men would pay any price for the knowledge I’m giving you for free.”

 

“Free?!” I demanded. This was the most direct response she’d given me to my repeated requests to be released. Still, I couldn’t help getting infuriated with her cavalier attitude. “You’ve kept me a prisoner in my mind for days. Haven’t I suffered enough?”

 

“Is my presence really that intolerable?” I saw tears forming in her eyes now. Perhaps they were faked, but I’d watched her body language, and this was the most honest reaction I’d noticed. Every other time it was a noticeable performance she put on for me. “All I’ve wanted is for you to give me the same care and consideration that you give your wives. I’m not evil. I’m not what you think I am. That’s what I’ve been trying to show you. Can’t you look past my physical appearance and see the person inside?”

 

“So…” I put my thoughts in order as I met her blue-green eyes. “You’re not a demonic succubus who’s hijacked my body, kept me locked in here for days, teasing and taunting my desires with your nudity and words, all while ignoring my requests?”

 

“So you’ve had desires for my nudity?” Charlotte asked, a hopeful gleam burning in her eyes.

 

“That’s not what I—Oomph!” I tried to argue with her, but she cut me off with a mighty hug, appearing suddenly before me. Of course she would misinterpret what I’d said.

 

“Baby steps, baby steps,” she sing-songed into my ear. “I can be patient. You’ll see I’m not a terrible person. Give me time, and I’m sure we’ll become friends, if not more.”

 

“Hey!” I groaned and shoved her away. “Get off me.”

 

Only it wasn’t Charlotte I was pushing away, but Elly. Blinking in confusion, I found myself back in my room in the new house. Elly backed away, a hurt expression marring her beautiful face.

 

“I only came to wake you for breakfast,” she said and fled from the room.

 

“Elly, wait!” I called after her, trying to get up from the bed. But, despite my athletic prowess on the field or the court, I tangled in my bedding and ended up in a disheveled heap on the floor. By the time I was free, Elly was gone, but I still gave chase. I found her and Shayna in the kitchen, the shorter woman consoling the taller. “Elly, I’m truly sorry. I was having a bad dream. I swear I didn’t know it was you.”

 

My light-skinned wife turned to look at me, and I was thankful I didn’t see tears as she regarded me. Pain still filled her eyes, but it soon vanished into a wry grin as she looked me up and down. “I’d think about questioning that, but the fact you chased in here without even taking the time to get dressed? Well, that speaks in your favor. Though I have to wonder what kind of a nightmare would leave you in that condition?”

 

I looked down and realized that I was stark naked. Not only that, but I was sporting some robust morning wood.

 

“Sorry about that,” I said, feeling my cheeks start to burn as I covered up. I didn’t leave, though. I knew I’d gone to bed wearing boxers, so why was I naked now?

 

You can thank me later, Charlotte chortled in my head.

 

Damned bitch, I thought back at her. I didn’t like using that term, but it fit her right then. I ignored anything she might have said in response as I focused on the women in the kitchen.

 

“Sorry,” I apologized again. “I can’t always control that, especially not in the morning.”

 

“Oh, we know,” Shayna spoke up for the first time this morning. There was a sparkle of mirth in her eyes as she regarded me. However, it didn’t last long before she frowned and pulled Elly’s head back down to her shoulder. If I’m being honest, it looked uncomfortable for Elly to bend over to the shorter woman, but she didn’t seem to complain. “Now then, unless you want me chopping that off, I’d suggest you go back to your room and get changed. I’m not willing to do anything with you—or that pole between your legs—until I’m sure it’s of my own free will.”

 

I chose not to respond as I walked—calmly—back to my room. I wasn’t worried about Shayna following through on her threat but also knew better than challenging her.

 

See, if I were evil, I’d be trying to convince you to use our abilities to seduce them. Charlotte’s words broke through the block I tried to put her behind. But that’s not who I am. I want you to be happy, Bobby, but I also want you to know that not all magical beings are evil.

 

“And if it would make me happy to seduce them?” I asked under my breath.

 

The succubus scoffed before answering. We both know that’s not true. You’re too much of a gentleman to do that. It’s why I broke you out of your lust haze in the shower. I knew that wasn’t you. And just putting all my cards on the table, here… If you asked me to use my lust magic on them, I wouldn’t. I’m not about controlling people.

 

“Bullshit!” I snapped, louder than I intended to. Instead, I sent the rest of my thoughts to her. You controlled me while we were in purgatory, and I wouldn’t say that the last few days in your mind-whatever wasn’t a form of control.

 

Purgatory was a unique circumstance, she informed me in hurt tones that I ignored. If I hadn’t, you would still be dead. We both would. And last night wasn’t me controlling you, but keeping you in a safe space where we could talk.

 

Where you could talk, I argued back. And your splitting hairs on that one. I didn’t want to be there, but you didn’t give me a choice.

 

A knock at my door startled me before Shayna asked, “You about done in there? Taking you longer than usual to take care of that pole? Elly and I made a delicious breakfast that’s getting cold.”

 

I realized that I was fully dressed and argued with Charlotte for longer than I should have.

 

Opening the door, I felt happier than I should at Shayna’s shocked expression. “No, I didn’t take care of that,” I told her, trying and failing to keep my tone light. “I’ve been arguing with the thing in my head. Sorry, I’m coming right now.”

 

“Most men wouldn’t admit to arguing with voices in their head,” Shayna teased me as I followed her back to the kitchen. Was she intentionally swinging her hips like that, or was that just how she walked?

 

“I don’t want there to be any secrets between us,” I told her. “Relationships require honesty, and I was serious about trying to woo you both.”

 

“Now see, that’s the type of answer that would have normally gotten you a kiss,” Shayna half-smiled at me. “If not for you-know-what.”

 

I grimaced, realizing that I’d been talking too openly in a house that was likely spying on us. I remembered Shayna’s outburst earlier and wondered if Elly had reminded her.

 

“Are you going to wear that to classes today?” Shayna asked Elly as we sat down to eat. My mouth watered at the smell of bacon, eggs, and what looked like lemon cream and raspberry pancakes. Not the healthiest breakfast for an athlete, but I needed a treat after everything else.

 

“What’s wrong with it?” Elly asked as I moved food onto my plate. “This is what I’ve always worn.”

 

“Yes,” Shayna agreed but continued to debate her. “However, you no longer need to hide your amazing body and looks. You’re free now, babe. Come on, tell her, Bobby.”

 

I looked up from shoveling food into my mouth to see two beautiful women looking at me. As I chewed, I took in their appearance. Shayna wore a tight pair of jeans and a sleeveless shirt that looked tasteful while also flaunting her toned arms and slim waist. She knew how to use clothing to heighten all of her assets.

 

On the other hand, Elly wore a formless shirt and baggy pants. In addition, Shayna’s hair was done up in intricate braids, while Elly’s was in a simple bun. Add their skin color and other physical differences, and the women couldn’t be more different.

 

“You should wear whatever you’re comfortable with,” I said after swallowing my mouthful.

 

“Weak!” Shayna accused me. “Be honest, Bobby. Wouldn’t you rather see her in something that accentuated her body and great looks?”

 

“But I’m sure he doesn’t want every other man looking at me,” Elly argued before I could answer. “Besides, this is more comfortable.”

 

“You know as well as I do that Bobby isn’t the type of man who gets jealous over other men looking,” Shayna piped back. “And he should know that we’re not the type to tease or flirt with other men to make him jealous. Regardless of everything else, Bobby is our husband. I don’t plan on looking anywhere else.”

 

“But it’s hard to say how the whole thing with Megan will affect him long term, plus everything else going on between us,” Elly held firm.

 

Of course, they knew about everything that happened with Megan. Did Megan cheat on me? Well, she hadn’t known it wasn’t me she was making out with at the club. However, she’d left me to go to that freak after finding out. I’ll admit it here since this journal is just for me, but that hurt my ego pretty bad.

 

I realized the women had continued talking as I got lost in thoughts and bad memories.

 

“If I may butt in and say something?” I said, cutting them both off. They both looked at me as though I were interrupting something that didn’t concern me, but I pressed on. “Shayna, you look fantastic in what you’re wearing. I rather like it. However, I think Elly looks good in her own way. It should be up to her to wear what she wants and not be pressured by us.”

 

“’In her own way?’ is another way of saying, ‘I could look better,’” Elly said with narrowed eyes.

 

“That’s not—” I started to say, but she waved me off. Then, getting up with her food untouched, she walked back into the kitchen.

 

“You’d better finish your breakfast and get going,” Elly said from the sink. I grimaced, realizing that my intention to tell her to wear what she wanted and be comfortable had backfired. “I’ll give Shayna a ride. Her truck is back in the garage. Why don’t you take it to campus?”

 

“Try not to blow it up this time,” Shayna shot me a smirk before getting up and following Elly. “We need to get you to the dealership to get your own ride.”

 

“Well, shit,” I muttered as I pushed my plate away. I’d lost my appetite. “That could have gone better.”

 

It could have gone worse as well, Charlotte informed me. I couldn’t be sure if she was somber from me being upset with her earlier or how poorly I’d handled this situation. Either way, her words did nothing for my morale.

 

I headed for the garage after grabbing my phone. The red Kindred Ravager was there, looking none-the-worse for wear. I wondered if it was damaged in the explosion that killed me. On the other hand, nothing looked out of place or like work was performed on it, so maybe it’d been far enough away. Consul Willmont said that the blast was strong enough to obliterate my body and demolish the building, but Adam had looked unhurt. Hadn’t Adam also said that he saw my body zipped up in a body bag and hauled off? But why would Willmont lie? Of the two of them, I trusted Adam far less.

 

“Good morning, Sir. The weather looks good today, and no accidents are reported along our route to the campus. Would you like me to connect to your phone for the drive?” Kratos, or Jeeves as I started calling him, greeted me with his English accent.

 

“Do whatever you want,” I told the artificial intelligence. My mind played over the conversation with the women, picking it apart. Finally, I realized that I didn’t know either one well outside of their reputations. Reputations they cultivated as they saved themselves for whichever prospective Knight they chose.

 

As the truck pulled itself out of the garage, I remembered that they’d sent me their files. I started looking through my phone, but it was sent to my old phone. I hadn’t backed it up to the cloud before dying. It wouldn’t… I found the file on the local storage. What the hell? This didn’t make any sense. Sure, it looked like my old phone, but Willmont said this was a new one, made to look like the old one.

 

The only idea that fit was if they recovered the memory from my old one and put it in this one. But why go through that trouble? Hadn’t Willmont even suggested I get a newer, better phone?

 

I realized I wouldn’t get any answers, and I was wasting time from my original pursuit. I uploaded the file Elly and Shayna sent me to the cloud and then opened it. I only had a few minutes to peruse it before the truck stopped in one of the campus parking lots. I didn’t learn anything I hadn’t known before. Elly was a genius, already having one Ph.D. and working towards her second. Although not to Elly’s extent, Shayna was also brilliant and ahead in all her courses. It appeared that she focused more on her athletics.

 

“You have a message from Mistress Shayna. Do you want me to read it to you?” Jeeves asked before I could get out.

 

“No, thank you, Jeeves. I’ll read it on my way to my first class.” I heard the doors lock behind me as I pulled up the message.

 

We just left. We‘re looking forward to meeting before our class. Remember not to talk to yourself too much. Much love! –Shayna Brody

 

I stared at the message for a long while. It was surreal seeing my last name appended to her first. For half a moment, I felt my hopes rise that she was softening up to me. Then reality had the audacity to remind me that she spoke in code. She knew our messages were being monitored and warned me from talking with Charlotte where anyone could hear. Unfortunately, she was also acting as though the love spell still held.

 

Feeling even lower than before, I trudged toward my first class. I didn’t make it far before a familiar voice called out to me.

 

“Bobby! Hey, wait up!” Joshua Bins called out to me. I hadn’t seen him since before I went to see my mother after joining the Knights. My old roommate looked in a good mood until he caught sight of my face. “Dang, dude. I’d heard you might have gotten into some trouble, but you look… How do I put this?”

 

“Not like myself?” I offered, remembering that Charlotte’s presence in my body meant that I hadn’t gone back to looking like the me before the explosion. “Yeah, I had some unexpected work done.”

 

“Unexpected? Heh. That’s one way to put it.” Josh took up step next to me as we had our first course of the day together. “Your buddy, Adam, sounded like you’d died or something.”

 

“Or something,” I agreed, hoping he’d drop this conversation. I hadn’t minded him as a roommate, and we got along well enough. But this wasn’t a conversation I wanted to have. “And Adam isn’t my buddy.”

 

“Well, crud,” Josh shook his head with a grimace. “I probably shouldn’t have given him your forwarding address, then, huh?”

 

That explained how he knew where I lived and why he was at my house when I returned from Utah.

 

“It’s all good,” I said, putting on a smile I only slightly had to force. I took more glee in the memory of Adam running from my house in fear than I should. “I doubt he’ll be by again to bother me or my wi—girlfriends.” I’d almost slipped and said, ‘wives.’ Since I was single before moving out, I couldn’t tell anyone that I was suddenly married—much less to two very different women.

 

“Girlfriends?” Josh stared at me in shock. But, of course, he knew how I’d felt about relationships after Megan left, and I didn’t blame him for being surprised. “I mean… I’m Mormon and all—though not of the polygamous variety—but I thought, you know, you were planning on being single for a long time.”

 

Despite myself, I chuckled at his reaction. That simple act, though small, didn’t break the depression I felt, but it lightened it.

 

“What can I say?” I shrugged as I held the door open for us to walk through. “I didn’t realize what I was getting into until it was too late.”

 

“Geeze, you make it sound like you joined a cult, not hit the jackpot,” he accused me. Inside I cringed at how close he was to the mark. The more I learned about the Paladonic Knights, the more I worried about my future.

 

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m not about to give them up, but—” I was cut short by another familiar voice, and this one I didn’t like as much.

 

“So, then I side-kicked him in the ribs, took back the lady’s purse, and told him to get a better career,” Adam explained to a couple of freshman girls. “Having my hand broken was a small price to pay to ensure justice was done. You know, Jenny, you’d be a lot cuter if you smiled. How about I pick you up tomorrow night, and let’s see how many times I can make you laugh?”

 

“That’s so interesting,” I cut in, unable to resist. Adam turned to face me, and I grinned as his face turned pale. His right arm was in a cast and sling, and I watched him flinch as he tried to hide it with his left arm. “I remember that story a little differently. Are you sure you have the details correct?”

 

“Fuck you!” Adam spat. “My dad is already talking to lawyers to sue your ass. You broke every bone in my hand. Do you have any idea how much that hurt? I barely made it to the emergency room without getting into an accident.”

 

“Wait,” one of the freshmen girls—not Jenny, though I didn’t know her name—asked. “So Bobby was the robber you told us about? He doesn’t look like you kicked his ass.”

 

“I don’t think he’s even capable of kicking Bobby’s ass,” the other girl muttered under her breath.

 

I nodded to the girl before turning back to face the douchebag. “I didn’t break your hand, Adam. You broke it when you tried to hit me. Not my fault your bones are so weak. I never laid a finger on you, and I have witnesses to back me up. Also, you attacked me in my home. So go ahead and sue me. I have my own lawyers, and I don’t doubt that my counter-suit will bankrupt your family.”

 

Thinking of Shayna’s father, I knew I’d win any lawsuits. Hell, the way I suspected the Knights were watching me, they probably even had video evidence that I hadn’t touched him.

 

That thought left me feeling worse. How close were we being monitored?

 

“Fuck you, and fuck the fucked-up horse you fucking rode in on, you fucking fucker!” Adam shouted and stormed from the classroom. It was slightly more dignified than when he fled my house.

 

“Eloquently put,” Joshua chuckled before slapping me on the back. “Man, it sounds like you had quite the break. We’ll need to hang out sometime and catch up.”

 

I nodded, but the professor cleared his throat before I could say anything. “If the dramatics are concluded, I believe I have a curriculum to follow. Unfortunately, we’re already a week behind, so please find your seats.”

 

I found the closest seat, and the two girls quickly sat to my left, Josh on my right. I found out the other girl’s name was Serina when she handed me a note with her phone number on it. She also leaned close to say, “Adam is such a creeper. I knew something was off with his story. How about you tell me what actually happened over coffee?”

 

I put on my most apologetic smile as I turned her down. “Sorry, I don’t want to give you the wrong idea, but I don’t think my girlfriends would appreciate that.”

 

I tried to hand her the note with her number back, but she refused it. “Keep it. I know who you are, Bobby, and if you can satisfy more than one girl, maybe they’d be willing to share a little more? I know Jenny and I haven’t been too shy with each other.”

 

Okay, I’ll admit it here. My cheeks burned at Serina’s forward attitude. Had the world gone crazy after my death? Before being blown up, I could have sworn that most women would be disgusted with me having more than one girlfriend. Yet, not only was this girl not turned off by it, but it seemed to arouse her.

 

You’re not using your magic on her, are you? I asked Charlotte in my head.

 

No, came her immediate response. However, with your incubus genes and my presence, you are more attractive to anyone interested in men. And before you get upset, it’s not some mind-control thing. Some people are just more attractive than others. Also, in my opinion, while you may not look exactly as you had before, I’d argue you’re better looking now.

 

I turned my attention to the professor as he taught, accepting Charlotte’s response and ignoring the foot that occasionally brushed against mine.

 

“Okay, so tell us what really happened,” Jenny said as soon as the class ended. “How did he break his hand?”

 

“Yeah, I have to admit I’m curious also,” Josh added. “You’re not the violent type, but you said he attacked you?”

 

“It’s a long story,” I tried to hedge my way out of that conversation. “I really should be getting to my next class.”

 

“It’s with my dad, right?” Josh asked. I noticed that all three of them stayed with me. Suddenly I couldn’t remember if we shared that class or not. I couldn’t remember Serina or Jenny in there, but I also didn’t pay attention to the other students. I have a free hour right now, so I can walk with you while you spill it.”

 

“Your dad is Doctor Bins, right?” Serina asked. “He’s always so stuffy about his title.”

 

“Try living with him,” Josh chuckled. “There’s a reason I live on campus. Since I lost my last roommate, I actually have a room to myself.”

 

“Well, we’re free right now also,” Jenny piped in, shifting the subject back. “Why don’t you play hooky and hang out with us?”

 

I didn’t miss the hopeful light in Josh’s eyes, nor his mention of having no roommate. I was pretty sure he was single also and saw this as a chance for me to play wingman for him. Josh was a good man, but I couldn’t miss this class.

 

“I can’t miss it,” I grimaced and picked up my pace. “My girlfriends are in that class with me, and I always struggle with his biology lessons.”

 

“I’d be happy to teach you some biology,” Serina muttered. I know I wasn’t meant to hear it, but this new body had increased my senses. Then, she said, “Well, maybe we’ll also sit in on that class. I think Jenny was going to take it next term anyway, though I’m going to take a different credit to fill that requirement.”

 

Can’t they take a hint? I wondered to myself, forgetting in my frustration that I had an unwanted passenger in my brain.

 

The girls are interested in who you’re dating and interested in you, Charlotte answered my question. As for your buddy, he’s hoping that he might get lucky by hanging out with you and them by proxy. Well, not lucky in the sexual sense because of his foolish religion. But he wouldn’t mind dating either of these women. I must say that I’m impressed with Serina’s imagination. She wants to get wild and nasty with you. She would totally wreck Josh. And before you ask, no, I’m not going to tell you what ideas she has—you got upset with me enough with all the things I taught you last night. And no, I’m also not using my succubus magic on anyone.

 

That news made me want to abandon going to class altogether and not to hang out with them. So they wanted to meet Shayna and Elly? I couldn’t see anything good coming from their meeting.

 

My mind raced on what excuse I could use with my wives for why I wasn’t in class. Would they even care? I think Shayna had flirted with me that morning but was it just for show? Elly had a more open mind, but she was also more reserved, and her low self-esteem didn’t fit with the stunning woman that she was. Then, of course, there was also that text from Shayna about meeting up for class. Did she mean it, or was she pretending to keep in character?

 

It would be best if you remembered that while Shayna flaunted her good looks and body, Elly hid hers. Shayna received a ton of attention, but was cold to everyone. Elly was ignored. Their friendship is one built from years of closeness, but their personalities are very different.

 

I hated to admit it, but her advice fit. Why the hell did she have to sound so sensible?

 

Before I could devise a plan to escape, someone jumped onto my back and covered my eyes. “Guess who,” a gravelly voice demanded in my ear. I knew the person was female and petite right away, though I didn’t recognize the disguised voice.

 

There were only two petite women I knew that might do this, and only one of them would do this on campus.

 

“Let’s see… Small and light… Sounds fun, despite the voice… Is this the pet monkey I wanted for my birthday?” I intentionally guessed wrong as I reached down and gripped her thighs. Despite the worry and concerns I had a moment ago, this playfulness put me in a better mood.

 

“Ass!” Shayna chided me, slapping my back.

 

“Says the woman that jumped me,” I laughed as Shayna tried to get down, but I held on tighter.

 

“I don’t think a semi-truck could knock you over now,” she laughed while continuing to struggle.

 

I struggled for a moment not to let that comment get to me. I might have stumbled before if someone Shayna’s diminutive size had leaped onto my back, but it wouldn’t have knocked me over—as long as I was sober. This time I doubt I even budged.

 

“Wait…” Serina stared at us for a moment in utter shock. Then, she picked her jaw back up before continuing. “You mean to tell me that the Ice Queen is your girlfriend?”

 

“Girlfriend, huh?” Shayna tittered. “Is that the term you’re going with?”

 

Remembering our audience, I let her down. She surprised me by hopping up quickly and landing a soft kiss on my cheek.

 

“It’s a good enough term for now,” Elly said as she walked up. This time it was my turn to be struck speechless. Elly was stunning at the First Knight party, but there was something about how she looked in the light of day. Pale, slender legs stood above a pair of blue low tops. Topping those smooth legs was a pair of short shorts that didn’t even make it to mid-thigh. Completing the ensemble was a matching blue and white spaghetti strap top that wasn’t precisely form-fitting but also not exactly loose either. Her makeup only consisted of the barest blush, lipstick, and a touch of eyeliner, yet it accentuated her beauty to perfection. Light brown hair wove in an intricate braid, starting at her right temple and winding around the back of her head to hang in front of her left shoulder.

 

“By that dumb-struck look, I’d say this was a success!” There was no way to mistake Shayna’s tone as anything other than gloating.

 

“Fine, you win,” Elly grimaced, which somehow didn’t mare her beauty. “I’ll make dinner all this week.” She stepped up and planted a soft kiss on my other cheek.

 

“And isn’t that what’s-her-name?” Jenny whispered into the silence that followed. “You know, that girl who always knows the answers and always sits in the back of every class?”

 

“Shush!” I heard Serina’s command and realized I wasn’t supposed to hear Jenny.

 

“Wow, man,” Josh seemed to have found his voice as he faced us. “Gotta give ya props. I didn’t… I mean, you were always talking about… Uh… Well, I’m impressed. You ladies have yourself a fine man.”

 

“Thanks, Josh,” I said, glad he hadn’t finished some of those sentences.

 

“Don’t we, though?” Shayna gave him a thousand-watt smile.

 

“Um, hi,” Serina stepped up to Shayna with a fake smile. “I don’t know if you remember me; I—”

 

“I remember you,” Shayna cut her off with an expression I couldn’t read. “You tried out for the cheer squad, right? You were actually pretty good.”

 

Serina’s eyebrows knit together in confusion before she spoke. “I was? I think your exact words were, ‘A falling turnip taking a shit before landing in a blender has more grace.’ I can’t forget them.”

 

“Huh,” Shayan pondered with a sour twist to her lips. “That’s one of my less creative taunts. You actually almost made the JV team.”

 

“Almost made the—” Jenny spluttered, stepping between Serina and Shayna. “You didn’t see the tears your stupid comment caused. Or listen to her cry about how cruel you were. You ruined her dream of being on the team!”

 

“This doesn’t concern me,” I said, turning to go. The last thing I wanted to do now was to end up in the middle of a catfight. “I’m getting to class before I’m too late.”

 

I saw Josh nod, but Elly’s hand on my chest and Shayna’s cold words stopped me. “No, Bobby. You should know what you’re getting into with me. Stay.”

 

Josh gave me an apologetic look and then did everything short of a run to get away. I didn’t blame him. He knew I didn’t need him there, and there was no need for both of us to suffer here.

 

I turned back to see Serina trying to pull Jenny away from Shayna. I didn’t think it would become an actual fight, but I knew she was furious by how Jenny’s cheeks burned red.

 

“You’re a good friend—Jenny, was it?” Shayna said in even tones. “And yes, what I said was harsh, cruel, and entirely over the top. But, Serina, you didn’t fail the tryouts because of your performance. The final test was putting up with my attitude. You would have made the team if you’d stood there and taken what I said, even showing tears. I tell everyone they’re terrible at the end of their first tryouts, no matter how good they are. If they can stand there and take it, I know they’re strong enough emotionally to be on the team. I know it means jack shit to you now, but I’m sorry for making you feel like that. Yes, that was my intent, but not because you were terrible. I remember you because of how complicated and intricate your performance was. You had a couple minor missteps, but overall I was impressed.”

 

“Do you think your little speech is supposed to make things better?” Jenny demanded, but Serina pulled her away. “No, I’m not going to let this go. I remember the way you cried in my arms. She was a complete bitch to you, and—”

 

“And she already knows it,” Serina cut her off calmly. Her light green eyes shone with something new as she looked to me. “I don’t know how you cracked her black heart, but watch yourself. I’ll be seeing you around, Bobby. Let me know if you want that coffee.” Then, without waiting for a response, she grabbed Jenny’s hand and hauled her away.

 

I looked in the direction Josh had fled and wondered if it was too late to follow after him. That little display made me see Shayna in a different light. Sure, I’d heard the rumors about how cold and bitchy she could be, but I’d never tried to interact with her. Of course, I noticed her cheering at my games but never saw her at the after-parties.

 

Then Shayna turned to look at me, her eyes-blue eyes fierce but with an underlying vulnerability. I knew I wouldn’t abandon her. I’d seen a lot from her in the last little bit. Curiosity, desire, anger, hurt, teasing, and others, but I don’t think I’d ever seen her this defenseless. Even when we discussed the marriage agreements, she never looked at me this way.

 

“Now you know more about who I am,” Shayna said. Her blue eyes met mine as though challenging me to defy her. “It’s all in the file we sent you, of course, but I’m guessing you haven’t had much opportunity to review it. I’m exactly what everyone’s always called me. The Ice Queen; a cold-hearted bitch. If you have a problem with that, then it’s your problem. I’m not going to change for you or anyone. Especially now that I have more control over my life.”

 

I glanced at Elly, but she made a face that told me I was on my own.

 

Do you want my advice? Charlotte asked in a sincere tone.

 

No, I responded, hoping I wasn’t about to make a mistake.

 

Turning back to Shayna’s fierce gaze, I met it with more self-confidence than I felt. “Good. Don’t change,” I told her and almost smiled at the shock I saw in her gaze. “Were you cruel? Yes. But you had a reason to be. I might disagree with your methods of testing a person’s emotional strength, but that’s your job. Not mine. I won’t tell you how to run your cheerleaders. You want to call yourself a cold-hearted bitch, but I’ve seen past the ice. I’ve seen the heat and passion that burns within you. I’ve seen the way you look at Elly. Even after… you were freed from your other concerns, there is still love between you.

 

“Maybe you’re trying to push me away because of my own internal conflicts,” I continued speaking as Shayna’s eye’s widened at my words. “Or perhaps this is just you testing my emotional strength. If you want rid of me, you’ll have to tell me. Bluntly. Otherwise, I plan on completing my mission of winning you both back.”

 

“Oh, so now we’re a prize to be won?” The anger returned to her light eyes, but I smirked in response. I didn’t need Charlotte to tell me I was on the right track.

 

“Yes, you are.” I stepped closer to her, invading her personal space as I looked down on her shorter frame. “But don’t sell yourself short. You’re also so much more. You understand what it means to make hard decisions as a leader. You know what you’re looking for when building a team. Not only are you intelligent, but you know how to think. Those two don’t always go hand-in-hand. You’re not weak. Others may see that as standoffish or unapproachable. Hell, considering what you had to do to maintain eligibility for First Knight, it’s no wonder you put on that persona. You can try that with me, but you should know that I see through you.”

 

Shayna blinked a few times, trying to gather her thoughts, but I turned and stepped up to Elly. My other wife was almost as tall as me, but she held her ground, though her brown eyes widened at my sudden approach. “And don’t think for a minute that I don’t understand why you hid yourself for all those years. Hardly anyone knows who you are, despite how brilliant you are. Or if they do remember you, they only remember that weird, smart girl hiding in the back of the class. I see you all dressed up and looking incredible, and I won’t deny that it affects me, but you should be who you want to be. So if you’re going to dress and draw every eye around you, go ahead. If you wish to return to the background, that’s fine. But do it for you, not because of Shayna or me or some rule pushed onto you from the you-know-who. I want you to understand that I’m just as interested in you as Shayna. No more. No less.”

 

I stepped back and regarded them both. “You’re both free to do as you please, of course. I intend to win you both over. But, if that’s not what you want, now is the time to tell me. Otherwise, I’m late for class, and we all know what a bastard Doctor Bins can be.”

 

I waited for all of two seconds, which felt like thirty, before turning around and heading for my biology class. My heart raced, wondering if I’d pushed too hard or not enough. I knew I could ask Charlotte, but that felt like cheating.

 

After a few lonely steps, I heard them catch up. Elly was the first one to speak.

 

“I have to ask, how much did your passenger help with that?”

 

“I offered to help, but he refused to let me,” Charlotte’s voice came from my lips.

 

I noticed Shayna shudder before she spoke. “Ugh, I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that.”

 

“Imagine how I feel,” I retorted. “She doesn’t give me any warning. Whatever happened to my body, my choice?”

 

“What the hell?” Charlotte demanded from my mouth. “You’re a guy. You can’t say that. Besides, this is our body. It holds both of our souls equally. I just let you drive it more because I want to disrupt your life as little as possible.”

 

I almost scoffed at her not disrupting my life until I remembered that I would still be dead if not for her intervention. So, like it or not, I owed her at least a bit for getting me out of purgatory… Even if she hijacked my connection back to the mortal world against that powerful being’s desires.

 

“I don’t like to agree with her,” Elly spoke up, “but she’s right about you trying to appropriate that saying.”

 

I groaned but chose not to point out that, according to Charlotte, I was half female. Okay, after writing that part down, I understand their point a bit more. I’m a male, while Charlotte is a female, but that doesn’t make me half female. Ugh, this whole damned thing is confusing!

 

We walked in silence the rest of the way to Dr. Bins’s classroom.

 

Unfortunately, we were late, and the older man made sure the whole class knew it.

 

“I’m so thankful you three could join us,” the older grey-haired man drolled with contempt. “I know I may not teach the type of biology you would like, but one would think that a well-rounded education would be important enough for you to appear on time and without disrupting my class. I expected better from you three, though I’m most surprised by you, Miss Macnamara. No, I don’t want to hear your excuses. I’m quite certain they’re quite well thought out and rehearsed. You’ve already disrupted my class enough. Find your seats, if you’d be so kind, so I can carry on with the lesson you interrupted.”

 

What an asshole! Charlotte shouted in my head loud enough that I almost wondered if others could hear her. His class would have been disrupted less had he kept his big mouth shut.

 

The three of us made our way to some front-row seats, the only three empty seats next to each other. I was pleasantly surprised when the women left a chair open to sit between them.

 

You have to know he did that on purpose, I thought back to her as we found some seats near the front. Even I know he does that to embarrass us and incentivize us not to be late again. Can’t you see it in his thoughts?

 

I can’t read his thoughts. Before you ask, he knows how to block mind reading. It’s not like with Willmont and your pendant. The block feels different.

 

I grimaced and held my hand against my chest. I’d managed to forget about my missing heirloom until that moment. Despite Charlotte’s claim, I couldn’t believe that Consul Willmont had my pendant. Why would he lie to me about it?

 

Because he wanted its protection, Charlotte informed me. I know a thing or two about that god-blessed artifact. It’ll only protect those who receive it from a loved one or a corpse. It’s weaker in the latter’s case but regains its full strength if passed on to a loved one, as your mother did to you. Its magic gets nullified if stolen until passed on by a loved one.

 

But if he took it from me after I died, wouldn’t I have to kill him to get its protection back? I’m pretty sure he doesn’t love me. This conversation was getting uncomfortable.

 

I don’t know… I could tell Charlotte was deep in thought, and I tried to focus on Doctor Bin’s lesson until she continued. As the original owner, it might still work for you. But the truth is that it’s yours and was taken from you. It might not know that you’re alive and is still protecting that asshole.

 

You’re making it sound like it’s alive, I thought back to her as I tried to figure out what Doctor Bins was teaching.

 

Don’t stress about this class. I can memorize everything for you and relay it back to you later. Not like I don’t already know most of this anyway, Charlotte informed me with a smug tone. And god-tier artifacts like that one do have a life of their own. The ancient god that created it put a piece of her soul into it.

 

Before I could even begin to formulate a response to information like that, Elly tapped my leg. I looked down to see her holding a folded piece of paper.

 

I took my second note of the day and read the simple message as surreptitiously as possible.

 

Prove it.”

 

It took me a moment to switch gears back to the previous conversation, and I grinned. I’d be happy to prove that I was genuinely interested in Elly as an individual.

 

I dropped my hand next to hers and laced our fingers together. I noticed Elly smile out of the corner of my eyes, though I focused on our instructor. As warm as my heart felt, I didn’t miss how Shayna all but ignored us.

 

Class ended without any further incidents. Shayna shot from her seat and was out the door before I could say a word.

 

“Don’t worry about her,” Elly consoled me, leaning close and pressing one palm against my chest. “She likes you, but she drank the purple kool-aid of the Knights more than I did. She’s still sorting out her thoughts and emotions. I don’t like your extra baggage, but I can tolerate her.”

 

I’d be offended at being called extra baggage if I couldn’t read her mind, Charlotte informed me.

 

Many things leaped to the front of my thoughts on how to respond to the succubus—most of them insulting—but I chose not to play that game.

 

Ah, I am growing on you!

 

I wish she didn’t sound so triumphant.

 

“Thank you,” I told Elly, meeting her soft gaze. “Got any plans right now? I’d be happy to start proving it.”

 

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled, but instead of agreeing, she planted a soft kiss on my lips and pulled away. “I’d love to, but I have to get to my next class. So I’ll see you at home?” I saw worry dampen her spirit at turning me down.

 

“I’ll make dinner tonight,” I told her, offering my warmest smile.

 

Now she looked suspicious. “I lost the bet with Shayna, so it’s my responsibility to cook. Besides, I don’t remember seeing that you were a great cook. Did your file actually miss that?”

 

I chuckled before responding. “Hey, now! I know how to read instructions on a box. Who doesn’t like mac and cheese?”

 

“Uh-huh,” she gave me a worried look, but I could see the smile behind it. “I’ll have poison control on speed dial just in case.”

 

“And I’ll have you happily eating more than just those words tonight,” I teased. Only after her eyes grew large did I realize the double-entendre.

 

She fled before I could correct the misunderstanding, her cheeks burning red.

 

“I know you can’t cook,” Charlotte spoke through my mouth.

 

“That’s where you’ll finally come in handy,” I told her, feeling smug. “It’s about time you started pulling your own weight.”

 

 

*    *    *    *

 

Josh found me at lunch and badgered me until I told him most of what happened with Adam. I lied and said that when Adam went to punch me, I dodged, and he hit the doorframe, which broke his hand. We talked about a few other things and what it was like to date two women before getting to our following classes.

 

After my last class, Jenny caught up with me, walking back to Shayna’s truck.

 

“I don’t know what’s going on with you,” Jenny said as a way of greeting. Her tone was severe, but her expression remained neutral. “There have been many rumors the last few months, ranging from you being celibate or gay to talking about a blurse or something. You look a bit different than a few weeks ago, and now you’re somehow dating the Ice Queen herself… I don’t know what to believe, but I’ll say this. Stay away from Serina. She’s a good woman and doesn’t need you mucking up her life.”

 

“I’m not chasing after her,” I replied, meaning it. Despite my reticence earlier, having Jenny order me to stay away made me want to take out her friend’s number and call it. Remembering that I had Serina’s number on me, I reached into my pocket and pulled it out. “In fact, here. I’ve got enough on my plate to—” before I could finish my sentence, my legs stepped closer to her, and my arms pulled her tight against my body.

 

“What the hell?” Jenny demanded just as something thumped the ground where she’d stood a moment earlier.

 

We both stared at the baseball that would have hit her.

 

“Watch out!” a voice called way too late, and we turned to see Adam standing there, looking annoyed as he walked up to us. “Sorry, I guess I’m still trying to figure out how to throw with my left hand since someone broke my good one.”

 

I didn’t need Charlotte telling me he’d meant to hit me with that ball.

 

“You should be more careful,” I said, lowering my voice in warning. “You never know when something you throw will hit something it shouldn’t.”

 

I saw Adam pale slightly at my words, though he tried to hide it behind bravado.

 

“Yeah? Well, you never know who’s watching,” Adam chuckled. “I’m sure your other women wouldn’t appreciate seeing you holding that tramp so closely.”

 

Realizing the compromising position we were in, Jenny pushed against my chest. As she took a step back, her right foot fell on the baseball. Arms pinwheeling, she started to fall back, but my body reacted again, and I caught her wrist and pulled her back against my chest. We were right back where we started. Jenny stared up at me, dark brown eyes wide in shock.

 

I heard the click of a camera, and we looked in time to see Adam take a few more pictures.

 

“Now to post these on the campus webpage… Done.” Adam chuckled evilly as he gave me a smug grin.

 

My heart dropped as I realized I was too late to do anything. Sure, I could kick Adam’s ass, but if the pictures were already uploaded, there was no pulling them back. Besides, with his arm in a sling, it’d look like I was beating up a crippled person.

 

“Serina is going to kill me,” Jenny growled before pushing out of my arms again. She avoided slipping on the baseball as she faced the other man. “I’m going to kill you first!”

 

Adam just then seemed to realize that he was facing two people that he’d just wronged. So, turning on his heels, he took off running.

 

Rather than chase after him, Jenny bent over and picked up the baseball. Then, with two super quick spins of her arm, she underhand threw it. I barely tracked it with my enhanced senses as it flew unerringly to Adam’s skull. I then wished I didn’t have my superior hearing as I heard a sickening crack, followed by Adam’s face crashing into the ground with another nauseating crunch.

 

“Twelve years of fast-pitch softball,” Jenny chuckled in a way that made dry ice appear warm. “I guess he’s out. Shit! I need to go find Serina. Good luck with your girlfriends. Or not. I don’t really care.” She took off, walking fast as she pulled her phone out and made a call, but not before I heard her whisper, “Why the hell does he smell so good?”.

 

While it was satisfying to see someone else dish out some pain on Adam, I knew I had my own damage control to chase after. My stomach wanted to empty the remains from lunch as I tried to figure out what to say or do.

 

Neither of my wives answered their phones when I tried calling, which added to my rising anxiety. What would they think after all my talk of wanting to prove that I desired them, only to be seen holding another woman? Sure, I could explain what really happened, but would they believe me? Would they have any reason to believe me?

 

Charlotte tried to console me, but nothing she said made me feel better until she reminded me that I planned on cooking dinner. Maybe… Just maybe, if I cooked a decent enough meal, they’d listen to me long enough to explain. If nothing else, it’d show that I’m willing to put effort into skills that I don’t usually have since they already knew I was no chef.

 

For the first time since getting stuck with Charlotte in my head, I listened to everything she told me. I grabbed every ingredient she wanted at the grocery store, swallowing the shock of spending well over my previous monthly food budget for just one meal. Good thing I was spending the Knight’s money.

 

Once home, I looked around, but the house A.I. informed me that the ladies weren’t there. So I got to work, cutting, dicing, and doing other things I didn’t know the terms for as Charlotte educated me.

 

 

*    *    *    *

 

Two hours later—and more times of Charlotte taking direct control of my body than I want to count—I placed the finishing touches on dinner. I was just in time, as I heard the garage open and close, and then my wives were in the kitchen, staring at me.

 

“Ladies,” I greeted them with a hopeful smile. “I promised Elly I’d make you dinner tonight, and I hope you like it.”

 

Shayna and Elly shared a look that I couldn’t read. My stomach twisted, and even though dinner smelled terrific, I had no appetite. Any insight into how they’re feeling or what they’re thinking? I asked my passenger.

 

Oh, now you want me to read minds? Charlotte’s tone informed me of how she felt about that. She was more than helpful this afternoon, but I felt a different emotion coming from her now. I think I’m just going to sit back and let you sink or swim on your own. I’ve already helped your ungrateful ass out enough.

 

Had I said or done something to annoy her in the last five minutes? Did she read something in their minds to cause the change in her attitude? I didn’t know, and she wasn’t answering.

 

“It smells edible,” Elly said with caution as she approached the table. “But then again, so does cyanide.”

 

“I’m pretty sure he just ordered something in,” Shayna said as she looked over the offering.

 

“Then he’s a master at ruses,” Elly chuckled, looking back into the kitchen and the mess I hadn’t cleaned up yet. “I think he may have actually made this.”

 

Both women then looked up at me. I felt sweat leak down my neck. I couldn’t tell if they were angry with me or even knew about the photos. Would they be teasing me like that if they’d seen them?

 

I thought about asking for Charlotte’s help again, but she was right. I shouldn’t use her like that. I also shouldn’t be digging through other people’s minds, no matter how desperately I wanted to know their thoughts.

 

“For my lovely wives, I decided to try my hand at making this,” I said and swept my hand across the table. “I only had a few hours, so I hope the meat is seasoned well enough, but I made us some bacon-wrapped pork tenderloins. In that dish, we have some lemon parmesan roasted broccoli. I also made some buttermilk biscuits and a lemon chiffon compote to spread on them. I truly hope you enjoy.”

 

I held my breath and waited. Would they sit down and dig in before it got cold? Would they bring up the pictures on the campus website? I’d verified they were uploaded to the social media site and had well over a thousand views by the time I got home. Did they even know about them? I couldn’t believe that neither one could know. But then, why weren’t they already yelling at me? And why wouldn’t they meet my gaze?

 

Finally, Shayna spoke. “How much, um… help did you get in making this?”

 

I knew what she was asking and wasn’t going to lie. “I had a lot of help. I’ve done things to make this that I don’t even know the name of.” I watched Shayna’s gaze turn flat at my words, and I rushed on. “But I wanted to show that I’m willing to go the extra mile or outside of my normal comfort zone for you.”

 

“I think it’s sweet,” Elly said, eyes lighting up but still not meeting mine.

 

Shayna let out a heavy sigh and shook her head. “We might as well eat it before it gets cold. If it’s poisoned, at least it’ll put an end to this…” she trailed off with another shake of her head. Sitting down, she reached for the tongs, but I beat her to them.

 

“Please, allow me,” I told her and dished up a plate for her.

 

“I’m guessing you still haven’t read my file?” I looked up as I set the plate down and almost wished I hadn’t. Her blue eyes held great pain and sadness as she met my gaze.

 

“I haven’t had much opportunity,” I said. “I glanced at it this morning and planned on looking at it more this evening. Was there something I should know?

 

“Well,” Shayna stirred her plate with her fork as she thought. “If you had, you’d know that I absolutely hate broccoli.”

 

“Shayna!” Elly snapped, anger filling the normally chipper woman’s sweet voice as my heart sunk to new levels.

 

I swear I didn’t know! Charlotte was quick to inform me as I stared at the offending vegetable. Admittedly, I’d spent the least amount of time on the broccoli, but her words still pierced me.

 

“What?” Shayna stood, pushing back her chair and staring at her friend. “I’ve been trying really hard to be okay with everything, but I don’t know if I can do this. It’s… How can you trust him? You saw the pictures. He obviously can’t control himself.”

 

“It wasn’t like that,” I cut in. “Adam set that up and twisted the whole thing. I was going to tell you after dinner, I swear!”

 

“Right… Adam set that up. And were you hoping that this farce of an effort would make us forget how easily your hormones control you? Or did you add something into this food to make us your willing sex slaves again?” My short wife glared at the food as if it were to blame for every one of her complaints.

 

“Shayna, that’s enough!” Elly shouted. Shayna’s head snapped back as though slapped, and I saw tears. “You know I would never mislead you. We talked about this last night. He’s trying his best, and he doesn’t have much reason to.”

 

I actually had plenty of reasons to try, but I didn’t think that was the moment to bring them up.

 

“Yes, I know you would never mislead me, but how do I know he hasn’t gotten inside your head or twisted you around? I love you, but I also know how much you want this to work.” Shayna stared defiantly at Elly until the taller woman looked away.

 

Now it was Elly’s turn to sprout tears. Finally, after a few tense moments, Elly spoke in a soft tone backed with iron. “If that’s how you feel, I can say nothing to convince you. If, after all these years, you still don’t know me well enough to know when I’m being genuine, then maybe this was a mistake after all.”

 

I watched as Elly’s words physically struck Shayna’s core.

 

Raising a shaking hand, Shayna’s voice came out barely above a whisper. “Elly… No, I…”

 

“Go!” Elly’s arm snapped like a whip as she pointed. She wasn’t pointing to the garage or the front door but back towards their bedroom.

 

At the time, I didn’t think about it, but as I write this, it seems odd to have the quiet and reserved Elly so domineering. And to see Shayna meekly walk away, her dinner untouched.

 

When we heard the bedroom door close, Elly turned to me. Any softness in her voice was gone, leaving only the iron.

 

“Now, I think you’d better explain why there are pictures of my husband holding another woman plastered all over social media.”

 

 

*    *    *    *

 

1072 A.D.

 

Ardin stepped out of the hot water and sniffed at his skin. He smelled like the flowery petals floating on the steaming surface.

 

He no longer suspected his new owner intended to eat him, but he didn’t know the purpose of the fragrant bath. Sure, he needed to be washed, but did the water have to be so hot or smell like that? All he’d needed was simple soap, and he would have been fine.

 

Two men and one woman came up to him. He shied away, noting that all were as naked as him. While the woman was comely, he was a married man and refused to look at her. Despite his best efforts to keep them away, he was still weak from the forced marches and lack of proper nutrition. The men subdued him with ease, holding him on his back as the woman approached. It was the same pale-haired slave cooling off their mistress when she purchased him.

 

She offered him a smile, but he couldn’t understand her when she spoke. However, there was no mistaking her intentions when her hand moved toward his groin.

 

“No! This isn’t right!” he protested, though she couldn’t understand him. “I’m a married man. I must remain faithful. Please, unh… please… stop….”

 

She ignored him, taking him in her hands and stroking his length. He struggled with all his flagging might, but the two men were much stronger and healthier. He prayed that she would stop her depraved act and violation, but his body betrayed him instead.

 

Whether it was the expert way in which she coaxed his member to betray him or the amount of time since he last lay with his wife, Ardin’s protests weakened. It wasn’t that he wanted this to happen. On the contrary, his soul cried out at the injustice of what was being done to him. But after weeks of celibacy, coupled with the grueling ordeals since leaving home, the pain of his back, wrists, and ankles, and the exhaustion plaguing his limbs, pleasure—any pleasure—overwhelmed him.

 

When she took him in her mouth, her tongue swirling around the tip—even though she couldn’t compare to Venita’s technique—Ardin lost all will to resist. It was Venita’s pale hair bobbing up and down his length in his mind. It was his wife’s sweet lips bringing him to the brink of climax, only to pull away. It was the love of his soul stroking his length while her tongue fondled his scrotum.

 

Ardin lost all sense of time as the slave woman teased, played, and brought him to the edge before pulling away and leaving him unsatisfied. He didn’t even notice when another female entered and spoke his language.

 

“Oh, Zeus has blessed you well, my new toy,” the lady said as Ardin writhed in bliss while still held by the other men. “Such stamina. Such length and girth. Once we put a little more meat on you, I look forward to devouring that delicious body of yours.”

 

Her words changed to the other language with a giggle, but Ardin was lost in it all. Even as the sensations changed, he continued to imagine his beloved wife there with him.

 

Then, finally—blissfully—he was allowed to finish. His eyes shot open, and his elation turned to one of horror. He found the slave woman impaled on his member as he fired deep into her.


====================
x

From the Author

====================


Will Bobby ever catch a break? If he did, would this still be an interesting story? I will say that both Bobby and Ardin have a long road before them.


Bobby Brody

Shayna Brody

Elly Brody

Ardin


Sex Slave

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © The Fantasy Trove - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -